Thursday, October 22, 2015

A few changes

Hey guys it's Kate!

Damn time was just flying away the last months.
I wanted to tell you guys that I was planning on changing this blog a lil bit. First things first I put a new playlist on the top of my blog for you guys. :) those are my recent songs I listen to.
And now we are already talking about music... I was planning to turn this blog to a music blog where I say my opinion about songs and EPs etc. because music is my biggest hobby even if I can't sing or play an instrument haha.

So the name of my blog will still be the same and all the other things too. Just the main topic of it will be music. I hope you guys are gonna enjoy it. :)

I'm not really sure how many I'm gonna to post but I will try to post 3 times or maybe even 4 times a week for you guys.

So you can be excited! Oh and if you guys want me to check out a song. EP, mixtape whatever I will listen to it and make a review about it. :)

So that's it for today. :) Have an amazing day/night.

Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment