Friday, October 23, 2015

Sorry - Justin Bieber

Hey guys it's Kate!

Yesterday was the musicvideo and song release from Sorry by Justin Bieber and I will tell you guys my opinion about the song and the video.

First here the youtube video



The music video is really nice made. Even if Justin isn't in it. The dance group who's performing to his song is really flawless. The girls are beautiful and the dance moves are really cool and fresh. You can see those girls are real dancers.
The styles of them are very cool and you can say it's 100% streetstyle.
All in all a very good performance and a nice video. I can watch it again and again.

Now the song. The melody is really catchy I just want to dance to it every time I listen to it. But then I remember I can't dance as good as the girls in the video and then I don't do it haha.
The lyrics are very beautiful you can listen he's very sorry about anything and really want that person to forgive him.I really love this song! In my opinion it's the best from the new songs. And I can say I'm very excited for purpose.

5 out of 5 stars!

Spotify- Sorry


I hope you enjoyed this post and I wish all you beautiful people a nice day! ♥♥

Yours Kate! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment