Friday, January 23, 2015

50 Random questions tag

Hey guys it's Kate!

I will tell a bit more about myself. So I found this Tag on the internet and I want to do it.
So let's go! :)


  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- in the city
  2. Who are you in love with?- does food counts? lol
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- uhmm no... should I?
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- yeah a pencil
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Last saturday
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? yaas
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- yeah
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- can't even remember, I rlly need to go out of town 
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- nope
  10. Are you hot?- Is it hot in here or is it just me? haha jk nah not rlly
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- water 
  12. What are you wearing right now?- clothes?! lol
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car but I would choose the car wash
  14. Last food that you ate?- chicken nuggets :D
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- I can't even remember what I ate yesterday don't ask me questions like this :P
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?-yes a sweater *-*  
  17. When is the last time you ran?- me? Run? Hahahhaa 
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- handball  Bosnia vs Croatia
  19. What is your favorite animal?- uhmm I love tigers
  20. Your dream vacation?- L.A. or Miami
  21. Last person's house you were in? at Karmens house
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my finger once...
  23. Have you been in love?- nope..
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?-I miss a lot of people
  25. Last play you saw?- can't remember
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- idk haha I just smile :D
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- just chillin 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- does myspace still exist? Lol
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- idk yet 
  30. Ever go to camp?- no never but I would love to
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?-  I'm still in school and idk I'm pretty "normal"
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- tbh I'm glad I don't know what is going to happen in the future
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- yes the christina aguilera perfume
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- uhm yeah haha 
  35. Where is your best friend?- I think at home 
  36. How is your best friend?- She's great and one of the nicest persons I've ever met
  37. Do you have a tan?- no lol I'm very pale
  38. What are you listening to right now?- Taylor swift-blank space
  39. Do you collect anything?- yes nail polish haha
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- I would be a gossiper too if I say that lol
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- never lol 
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- yeah haha 
  43. What does your last text message say?- it's already the second time this week-Rebecka
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- yaaz
  45. Last time you took a shower?- yesterday 
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Yes
  47. What is your heritage?- idk :o 
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- yes I am :) 
  49. Are you rich?- nah not rlly I think I'm normal lol
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- thinking bout life like every night 

So that's it :) 
I hope you guys like it!

And I wish all you beautiful people a nice weekend ♥ 
Kate ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment