Friday, January 30, 2015

Top 15 Songs of this month

Hey guys it's Kate!
I hope you guys had a nice week and look at the calender, January is nearly over. The time is jut flying away. But whatever I will show you today my top 15 songs of the month. Enjoy it.

#1 Ed Sheeran-Thinking out loud


#2 Taylor Swift- Blank space


#3 Mark Ronson-Uptown Funk Feat. Bruno Mars


#4 Sia- Elastic Heart


#5 Rixton- Hotel Ceiling


#6 Fifth Harmony- Worth it (feat. Kid Ink)


#7 The Vamps- Somebody to you (feat. Demi Lovato)


#8 Becky G- Can't stop dancin'


#9 Calvin Harris- Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding)


#10 Bridgit Mendler- Ready or not


#11 Kwabs- Walk


#12 Sam Smith- Not the only one


#13 Olly Murs- Up (feat. Demi Lovato)

#14 MKTO- Classic


#15 Drake- Hold on, we're going home (feat. Majid Jordan)



So I hope you enjoyed this post and my music taste. My music taste keeps changing so fast and I found like old songs very good again after they annoyed me (I think you know what I mean lol).

So I was thinking about doing more of those posts like a Top 20 of 90s songs or maybe a post about just one genre etc. Just write a comment if you have a special wish or any ideas.


I wish all you beautiful people a nice friday and a wonderfull weekend!
Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment