Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Review "Expelled"

Hey guys it's Kate!

I watched  a few days ago "Expelled" on the internet and I wanted to tell you guys my opinion about it.
So let's do it! :)

So to explain the story short:
Felix (played by Cameron Dallas) got Expelled from school but he wont tell his parents because they would "kill" him. So he made a plan with his best friend Danny (played by Matt Shively)  how to delete his bad grades etc. from the schools server. Felix realized that it isn't that easy so he asked his Ex-girlfriend Vanessa (played by Andrea Russett) for help. And they made together a plan. And I'm not gonna tell you guys the end because I don't want to spoil you.

I'm gonna tell you guys a bit about the six main characters.


http://variety.com
Felix (Cameron Dallas)
The most important character in this movie. The badboy who just doesn't care about school and always gets in trouble. He thinks everything will comes to him without any work but he will learn that it's not that easy.


www.expelledmovie.com
Katie (Lia Marie Johnson) a girl who goes to Felix school but they meet the first time when Felix ordered a pizza. They find each other rlly nice from second one. And so they start slowly to be more than friends.


www.expelledmovie.com
Vanessa (Andrea Russett) a straight A-student and Felix Ex-Girlfriend. She thinks that only those who rlly work for something deserve good grades etc. But she still helped Felix in a kind of way even if she thinks he doesn't deserve it.


www.expelledmovie.com
Ben (Marcus Johns) is Felix older brother and just like Felix a huge troublemaker. But even tho he could get in trouble in too, he helped Felix with his plan.


www.expelledmovie.com
Emily (Teala Dunn) is Vanessas best friend and she thinks that Felix is... how should I say this...not the best person in the world. She doesn't rlly likes him.


www.expelledmovie.com
Danny (Matt Shively) is Felix best friend and a real computer genius. He is not the biggest troublemaker, but he would still risk everything for Felix because he knows Felix would do the same for him.




My opinion:
I think this movie is a very good one but it's not made for everyone. I think it's for the 10-20 years old. So more the kids and teenager. I actually found this movie because I'm a big fan of Cameron Dallas. I laughed very much at this movie. I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars so I think it's a must watch for every teenager.

Here's the link to the movie: http://www.expelledmovie.com/
                                         And here's the trailer


I hope you guys like my first review and I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm still studying english so there are good chances that I will make a few mistakes.

I wish all you beautiful people a nice day ♥
 Your Kate ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment