Tuesday, January 20, 2015

That's me

Hey guys it's Kate!

I think it's the 1471438 time I try to make a blog but it's actually the first time I do it in english.
I will tell you guys today what my blog will be about.

So I made a few beauty blogs before and I cancelled all of them because of school, but now I'm more organized than before and I think I can handle it, but this is not gonna be a beauty blog. I will try to do a blog about my life and things I love. 
I will do for example reviews to books, movies etc. but I will also do HAULs and tell you guys about music or games I like. So expect a lot of different things here.

But first things first, I will tell you a bit about me.

So my name is Katarina but you can call me Kate.
I'm 16 years old and one of those types of people who are really shy if they don't know someone, but if you get to know them better they are extremely weird. 
So long story short I'm kinda weird lol.
I can't live one day without music. I listen to it everyday and my music taste is a bit special. I listen to literally everything, from Green day to Ed Sheeran to JB. 
My hobbies are not that interesting, I mean in Austria (where I live) are not any activities to do. It's very boring here, so I spend much time on the internet but I love to do things with my friends and with my family too. 
I'm kinda lazy but not all the time. I have days where I just could sleep all day and there are days where I want to do everything.
My favourite food is pizza!!
My dream is to live one day in LA or Miami. Or maybe even just to visit it. 
So I think that's enough for today.

I wish all you beautiful people a nice day! Kate ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment