Friday, February 13, 2015

My thoughts about Valentine's day

Hey guys it's Kate!

I hope you had a nice and chill week. Mine was extremly boring because it was the last week before school break and did you guys noticed it's Friday 13th. I don't really believe in this day. It was just another normal day for me but whatever, let us talk about tomorrow.
And in case you don't know what day tomorrow is...it's Valentine's day, one of the moste unnecessary days of the year. Especially when you are single...like me lol.

But secretly everyone just want someone on Valentine's day. But to be honest if you're in a relationship, you should show your love every day of the year...not just tomorrow.



The people who benefits the most on valentine's day are the flower shops. But I don't even know why, Roses or in general flowers are so basic. 
Like why should I want something like this...



I would literally love to get something more creative. More things like this...


I mean aren't those things just really cute and sweet? I would love that person forever!
But I'm single and that means I'm not even getting a kiss on Valentine's day lol. 
But remember It could always be worse :)

By the way all those pictures are from We heart it, one of my favourite websites and apps.
Here's the link to the page http://weheartit.com/
And my username there is @Kata1712
So follow me if you want to :)

I think that's it for today. I hope you guys liked it!

I wish all you beautiful people a nice weekend!
Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment