Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spring&Beauty HAUL

Hey guys it's Kate!
I hope you had a nice and comfortable week. :)

I shopped a little bit with my mum today and I will show you my mini HAUL. :)
I throw the bill away so I'm not rlly sure with the prices I'm sorry.

But let's do this!


First I went to a shop called Müller. I think there are just Müller shops in Austria and maybe in Germany but whatever. It's a shop where you can buy beauty products, perfumes, but also games and school supplies. It's one of my favourite shops to be honest. 

So I bought the All Matt powder by Catrice for about 4-5€. I always use this powder and I think it's just perfect for my skin. I bought it in the number. 010 transparent because my skin is very very light haha.

Catrice-All Matt powder
Then I bought this concealer by Essence for about 2€. I've never used this one but I thought why not trying it. 
Essence-Stay natural cncealer
And the last thing I bought in Müller is the Catrice Glamour Doll Curl&Volume mascara for about 4-5€ I usually use the basic Glamour doll mascara but I thought why not trying something different. 
Catrice-Glamour Doll Curl&Volume mascara

After that I was going to NewYorker and saw this beautiful little bag. I just a basic, black bag. Nothing special about it but I love it. It costs about 10€.

And last but not least I was going to Colloseum, one of my favourite shops and I saw like a summer/spring sale. I have no clue why they sell summer clothes at this time of the year but even better for me because this nice white top just cost 5€ and I thought why not, pretty and cheap. :D

So that was my little HAUL. I hope you guys like it and have a beautiful weekend. :) If you have questions or any suggestions for me just leave it in the comments and like always I'm sry if there are any mistakes.

So I wish all you beautiful a nice day!
Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment