Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review: Kiko nail polish

Hey guys it's Kate!
I'm very sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was really busy and had to study but it was worth it. 
But whatever I will show a review to one of my favourite nail polishes. I got it by one of my best friends Karmen for my birthday in Decemeber. 
But now let's start. :)

I have no clue how much it costs but I think about 3€ :)
I couldn't catch the colour in the right light but I think everyone can imagine a Barbiepink. 
The nailpolish has a very high quality. You just have to put on the colour once or twice. The colour stays 5-7 days and I think this is very good for a price like that.
This was my first KIKO polish so I was really happy when I got it. I got much more expensive nail ploishes who are not the best. Kiko is much better than a few labels so I really can recommend this brand and this polish to everyone. I'm not relly sure but I think other colours have the same quality or I hope so because I want to buy many more of them. 





So I hope you guys like my review. I'm very sorry if there are any mistakes and I will try to do longer reviews in the future.

I wish all you beautiful people a nice day! ♥♥
Yours Kate ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment