Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review: The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of water

Hey guys it's Kate!
I hope you had a nice week like mine was.
I had schoolbreak, so enough time to sleep and chill.

I was yesterday in the cinema with one of my best friends Karmen and we watched The Spongebob Movie.
I will tell you my opinion.

I also watched the first Spongebob movie who came out many years ago and to be honest the first movie was way better than this one.
I watched it because I'm a big Spongebob fan and the trailers shows that Spongebob, Patrick and the other become superheroes and I found it very interesting.
When I sat in the cinema I thought I was in the wrong room because there were no superpowers in the first hour. They got them in the last 25-30 minutes and I was a bit disappointed.

The charakters were all very cute and funny like always. The only thing that disturbed me was Squiwards voice. I watched it in german so I don't know if he has a different voice in english too but his new voice in german was kinda annoying. I don't want to spoiler more than this so I will stop here.

The movie was all in all very funny but it could be better. So I would give the movie 3 out 5 stars. I think it's perfect for little kids but it was like I already said a bit disappointing for me and I think for other teenagers too.

Here are a few pics of the movie and of course the trailer,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGjbpO1toTc


www.imbd.com


collider.com



wallpaper.miung.org



www.comingsoon.net



www.comingsoon.net



www.yahoo.com



teaser-trailer.com



popular1000.com


So that's it for today. I hope you guys like my little review. :)
If you have any suggestions just write a comment under this post.

I wish all you beautiful a nice weekend.
Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment