Saturday, March 21, 2015

Selfmade This or that TAG

Hey guys it's Kate!
I hope your weekend is nice so far, not like mine haha I'm sick again..But it's getting better

But anyway I was thinking about blog ideas and I really like tags so why not making an own. Uhm okay it's not really my "own" tag, it already exists but I will make my own version of it.
So enjoy the "This or that" tag!

1) Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate of course!
2) Party or movie night? I would choose the movie night over the party any day.
3) Long or short hair? (girls) I like myself with long hair but there are girls who look really pretty with short hair.
4) Mobile phone or Laptop? I'm addicted to my phone so I choose it. :P
5) Cats or dogs? I don't really like cats, but I love dogs.
6) Beauty or intelligence? I think both is very important but if I have to choose one of them I would choose intelligence, because beauty fades but intelligence stays forever.
7) Coca Cola or Pepsi? Definitely Coca Cola! Pepsi is kinda disgusting for me.
8) Pink or blue? Really like both colours but Pink is my love! ♥
9) Facebook or Twitter? Twitter!
10) Pizza or burger? Pizza! My favourite food *-*
11) Tall or short boys? Tall! Especially because I'm tall too and it would look kinda awkward with a short boy.
12) Nutella or peanut butter? Nutella is my love.
13) Gum or mints? In school rather mints but in my free time gum.
14) iMessage or Whatsapp? I don't have an iPhone so Whatsapp.
15) Pop or Hip Hop? I think pop.
16) Fruits or sweets? Sweeets *-*
17) Summer or winter? Oh definitely summer! *-*
18) Flats or Highheels? Flats :)
19) Coffee or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate ♥
20) Crazy or calm people? I can't stand calm people I need the crazy ones in my life haha
21) Vintage or modern? I'm more a modern person
22) Sporty or girly? 100% girly
23) To get gifts or to give gifts? I rather give gifts than receiving them.
24) Makeup or natural? I always wear a bit powder with mascara, so I'm not 100% natural.
25) Playing video games or going shopping? Hardest question ever, I love both!
26) Adidas or Nike? Adidas ♥
27) Black or white? Black
28) Books or movies? I don't read often, I watch more movies
29) Sunshine or rain? I love the sun!
30) Best friend or boyfriend? If my best friend would have a problem I would run to her even if I had a date rn. She's more important than any boy.


So that's my selfmade tag. I hope you enjoyed it and I tag everyone who wants to do this.

I wish all you beautiful people a nice day! :)
Kate♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment