Friday, March 13, 2015

Things I hate about school!

Hey guys it's Kate!
I'm so sorry I didn't post last week, I was a bit sick and school was very stressful.
I hope you guys are doing well!

I will talk about school and things I really hate about it with you guys today.
So let's do this!

1) I think I'm speaking for everyone of us when I'm saying school starts waaaay too early. Like, we guys need sleep. How are we supposed to be concentrated in school without enough sleep? I just don't get it.

2) Homework. I think I don't have to say more than this. I mean why is there homework when you already have 9 hours of school a day. We need our free time. I am not against studying I just think everybody would love to have free time, to chill too. We need to study anyways so why should we do homework too?

3) Some teachers. Not every teacher but some of them are just...how should I say this...annoying. Not just annoying, a few teacher are giving the students bad pressures and I hate it. Nobody wants to be on a place where you are just getting judged because you are so "stupid" and "dumb."
I mean why should I study if the teacher already thinks I'm dumb?
Teachers are there to motivate us and not to depress us.
Anyway...I could talk about this topic the whole day but let's go to the next.

4) School rules. And I don't mean every rule. Some are okay and I understand them but for example the "No chewing gums in class" rule is so stupid.
Gums are very good for your brain. You can work much more concentrated while chewing gum.
The only bad thing about it is that some people just don't know where the basket is and just spit the gum on the floor.

5) Bullies. I think this is probably the thing I hate the most about school. I was also getting bullied by a few kids a few years ago. Now everything is alright, but this is just for me so.
Many kids and teenager are getting bullied. The most not even directly but getting called "fat" or "ugly." There are many "little" things and words that could hurt too.
So always watch over your words and if you haven't something nice to say, better shut up.
And if you're getting bullied, please talk to someone. It won't change anything to be quiet about it. And one thing for everybody out there. I know there are though times and sometimes you are feeling like falling down but...just please stay strong ♥

So there are many other things I don't really like about school but those were the main reasons.

I hope you guys enjoyed it and I wish all you beautiful people a nice weekend!
Yours Kate ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment