Monday, March 2, 2015

We Heart It Collection: Beauty and fashion

Hey guys it's Kate!

The very hated part of the school year starts again, where all the exams, presentations etc..are. That means I'm kinda busy so I thought about a new regularly section or category (whatever it's called) on my blog where I show you guys one of my We Heart It Collections, because as you already know I'm obsessed with we heart it, what means I'm very active.
But I'm talking to much, let's start.

My first collection I want to show you guys is my Beauty and fashion collection. It has probably the most pictures of all my collections. But anyways here are a few pics and of course the link to my acc and to the collection. Enjoy it! (And btw those are not my pictures I have all of them from We Heart It)

http://weheartit.com/Kata1712/collections/27767226-beauty-fashion

♡primadonna♡ | via Tumblr

inspiration fashion - modna.polka.pinger.pl

ɑʜʀɪ | via Tumblr

Summer



add a caption

Newwwwww macaron😱🙆🍥🍬



Summer outfit

(1) Tumblr

the body shop | Tumblr

♡ Living dead ♡ | via Tumblr


So I think that's enough for you guys. You guys can't imagine how much I actually love this app/website.
I will show you guys always collection if I'm too busy for "real" posts. So it's better for you to follow me there. :) My name is Kata1712 and here's the link to my acc http://weheartit.com/Kata1712

I hope you guys are not too disappointed for this post. There will be much soon. :)
And I wish all you beautiful people a wonderfull day!
Yours Kate ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment