Saturday, March 28, 2015

Top 15 Songs of the month #march

Hey guys it's Kate!
I have finally spring break. And I think we all really need this.
Whatever this month is nearly over and I can't really believe it. I mean it feels like yesterday was christmas. Anyway, I will show you my personal top 15 songs of the month and I hope you enjoy it. :)

1. Carly Rae Jepsen - I really like you


2. Gwen Stefani - Baby don't lie


3. Iggy Azalea - Beg for it


4. Flo Rida - GDFR


5. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat song


6. Maroon5 - Sugar


7. Zedd (feat. Selena Gomez) - I want you to know


8. Shawn Mendes - Stitches


9. Kalin and Myles - Trampoline


10. Paramore - Still into you


11. Ellie Goulding


12. Omi (Felix Jaehn Remix) - Cheerleader

13. David Guetta feat. Emeli Sandé - What I did for love


14. Avicii - The nights 


15. Rihanna & Kanye West & Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds


So those are my favourites of the month. I hope you enjoyed it. :)

I wish all you beautiful people a nice weekend. 
Yours Kate♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment